Monday, February 4, 2013

My sewing room and visit from Jake

My sewing room has finally taken shape with new shelving put inside the wardrobe to help contain my fabrics and other bits and pieces.

My nephew came for a visit and had fun helping put the shelving together using my new little electric screwdriver. After putting together the shelving we filled the day with a trip to the movies, a try out on the John Deere ride on mower, a few games of noughts and crosses. We finished off the day of making a ginger bread house and a roast dinner.

putting the screws into the backboards

concentrating to get the screws straight
lying down on the floor to get the bottom screws in place



trying out the John Deere ride on mower
at the movies


our ginger bread house
my first ever ginger bread house

very pleased with his efforts


oops.... its a bit fast to start off

having a game of noughts and crosses



the cube shelving

my sewing room from the door

I've filled both sides of the wardrobe :-)

another view into my sewing room

No comments: