Friday, June 7, 2013

it's been a busy and exciting few months..

 WOW... the last few months have flown by so fast... might just have had something to do with getting married!

Andrew and I were married on the 20th April in a beautiful ceremony and reception held at my church.

Being biased of course but I think it was the best wedding ever!

getting dressed.. my mother and sister helping!
My four gorgeous 'great' nieces, Sarah, Hannah, Olivia & Jessica were flower girls, two of my handsome 'great' nephews, Lachlan & Lucas were my page boys with Lachlan having the special job of carrying the ring cushion and my other handsome 'great' nephew, Jake along with Phil, his father & my nephew walked me down the aisle and gave me away. Tracey, Andrew's friend was grooms-women and along with Phil were our witnesses.
me with my dog Charlie

My handsome husband!
We had a lovely day which went all too fast!

  I am now Mrs Vicki Tootell!
Andrew & Tracey



2 handsome boys - Phil and Jake walking me down the aisle

The wedding party, Tracey, Phil, Jake, Lucas, Lachlan, Hannah, Sarah, Jessica , Olivia and Andrew &  me!

Our wedding guests!


Mr & Mrs Tootell 



No comments: