Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Spring has sprung

I love Spring and getting out into the garden. This year my Weeping Cherry looks the best it's ever looked. My weeping peach doesn't have as many flowers but the color is so vibrant.
  
 





I planted 3 camellias along my back fence - an Emperor of Russia, Carolyn Tuttle and Jennifer Susanne. They look great have already have lots of new buds.







I love gardening and had fund planting my new trees. Unfortunately my great gardening effort wasn't without incident - I had another fall which left me rather battered and bruised. I had a wonderful black eye that gave great color to my right eye and the side of my face. I have a suspected small crack in the scaphoid of my wrist and also have a another broken bone in my foot. This fracture in my 4th metatarsal (the last was in my 5th metatarsal) happened before the fall but wasn't diagnosed until I had a bone scan to see what was causing the pain in my foot.
My hand is doing well and the black eye has cleared up. My right foot however, has been reacquainted with the CAM boot. Cam boot and I are working on improving our friendship. Its definitely a dislike/tolerate relationship which needs lots of work.

Just for fun: I had a sit on Andrew's new John Deere tractor (yep with my broken hand and foot!)



No comments: