Monday, August 11, 2008

A Cardigan and Quilt nearly finished


The cardigans I am knitting for Sarah, Hannah and Olivia are going well. I have finished knitting all the bits for Sarah's cardigan and will be starting on Hannah's today. With all the colors there are so many ends to sew in so I am trying to sew some ends in each day.

I have also been working on Peter's quilt. It's all black and white circles cut into different sized squares. The pattern is pretty 'busy' with all the circles so I'm hoping that the next row of bigger circles and a thick plain back border will tone the pattern down a bit.

This will definitely be a 'one of a kind' quilt!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Very exciting! Thank you!

The quilt is great too! Can't believe how quick you are!

Vicki Cameron said...

I started Hannah's cardigan last night while I was watching the Olympics and knitted more than half of the back. I might have it finished even faster than Sarah's at this rate.