Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Cowboy Cardigan & A Basket of Wool


I've just finished knitting this cardigan for Lachlan last week. I started the cardigan about 12 months ago just after Lachlan was born so it was good to finally finish it and send it up to him. It's taken so long I just hope it still fits him!

This cardigan is the only thing I have knitted for quite a few years now so it has been nice to get back into knitting again.


I now have started to knit a cardigan each for Sarah, Hannah and Olivia. The pattern I am knitting is called the 'Settler - Doll motif'. I think the patterns really cute so I hope the girls will like it as well.

At moment there's a big basket full of the wool ready to knit the girl's cardigans. My aim is to make sure it doesn't take me another 12 months to finish these ones.

I have started knitting the cardigans and have nearly finished the back on Sarah's so at least one of them is well on the way.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm going to be taking a photos of Lachlan in his beautiful cardigan today! I was talking to my sister about all your craft projects, and was wondering if you mind me sharing your blog with her?
Take care!
xxx

Ruth said...

Lachlan's cardigan looks lovely! Welll done. He looks so cute in his picture on the blog! Thannk you so much for knitting for the girls too! I can't believe how fast you are!!