Monday, July 7, 2008

Sewing dresses and pajama's


When Megan & Jacinta were little I used to make a lot of clothes for them. I made dresses, pajama's & nighties, and dressing gowns. I also used to make tracksuit pants and tops for the girls and Philip.

I used to love going into the city as there was a big Pink Factory on Hoddle Street that used to sell material. It has since closed down but they would often have massive sales on their materials so I was able to pick up lots of great pieces of material for really cheap prices.


I used to enjoy sewing clothes but I was never a really good sewer and was certainly not a very neat sewer. The clothes always look okay on the outside but the seems were pretty messy. At least nothing ever fell apart while they were wearing them.

These pictures are just a few of the dresses and one of the nighties that I made for the Jacinta and Megan.

No comments: